Wisconsin Aquaculture Conference 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
The Wisconsin Aquaculture Association has partnered with the UWSP NADF to offer the 24th Annual Wisconsin Aquaculture Conference 2019...
Other collaborators include the University of Wisconsin Sea Grant, Minnesota Sea Grant, and North Central Regional Aquaculture Center (NCRAC). This year’s conference will offer a variety of presentations from experts around the region, trade show, “Taste of Wisconsin” Reception and auction.
Additional Workshop Training...
The conference will also feature an outreach and training workshop on Saturday, in collaboration with NCRAC. This addition is part of a NCRAC funded grant to deliver workshops and training on important topics region wide to expand the development of North Central Region aquaculture. Project partners include The Ohio State University, University of Minnesota and National Aquaculture Association. The workshop will feature fish health, bringing in experts to perform fish necropsy demonstration, discuss bio-security practices and water quality management.
"The annual WAA conference is one of the best times a year to gather around and share information. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a newbie kicking the tires you will find something that benefits your operation or advances your quest. This year we brought some producers from neighboring states to share their stories plus highlight some of Wisconsin's own exciting new operations. Plus, once again we had Chef Dani Klontz from Idaho giving us new ideas on how to market and prepare our wonderful products."
-Peter Fritsch, WAA President
- Full Conference - WAA Member$150$1500$0
- Full Conference - Non Member$175$1750$0
- Full - Additional Person/Biz.$125$1250$0
- Full Conference - Spouse$75$750$0
- Full Conference - Student$90$900$0
- Friday Only - WAA Member$100$1000$0
- Friday Only - Non-Member$125$1250$0
- Friday - Additional Person/Biz$75$750$0
- Friday Only - Spouse$50$500$0
- Friday Only - Student$75$750$0
- Saturday Only - WAA Member$70$700$0
- Saturday Only - Non-Member$85$850$0
- Saturday-Additional Person/Biz$50$500$0
- Saturday Only - Spouse$30$300$0
- Saturday Only - Student$50$500$0
- Vendor Booth Manned$200$2000$0
- Vendor Booth Unmanned$100$1000$0